:::StARt Earn MoNeY wItH eBay:::

Posted by Maddy | Thursday, February 28, 2008 | | 0 feed back »

Do you know tons of people are hitting eBay for Selling and Buying. And the same time some people like me, use to earn some extra money with small tricks.

Yes I nearly earn 200$ - 500$ in 2 week with eBay. Actually I am not going to sell any items, I just bring the news users to eBay.

Won’t belive :),



Let me explain how I earned money with eBay with this small trick.

Let starts :

Requirements:

1. commission junction account. Its totally free, just signup at www.cj.com

2. Create a website/blog/newsletter or even you may use your General EMAIL Account, and Put some information in your website if you use a website/blog. (This step will useful in future, not necessary now)




3. That’s it… Follow these steps:

Go to commission junction->Account->website setting-> Now note PID code number in your notepad and save it in your hard disk for future reference. It almost over

4. You may have doubt I said earlier that I made money with eBay but I didn't talk about eBay. Don’t be fast my friend. Here is the another Step. Just go through this link : Enter a query and hit Go. There you should register in eBay. After your account activation. check for Affiliate program and signup for the program. And then eBay will give you a referral link. That’s it:


But it’s not over, there is a little twist in this process. I will tell you in my Further Article. But do this overall process.

Thank you,

Maddy

0 feed back